TriPoint assists clients with their development strategy based on the client's goals and challenges.
TriPoint ensures that clients are current and up to date on the new rules and regulations as well as implementation of those rules on a day to day basis.
We also have specific expertise in working with international companies in Asia, Latin America and Europe that have securities traded in the U.S. markets. Often these international companies lack personal experience in working with U.S. bankers, lawyers, accountants and regulators.
TriPoint can help to fill these gaps by providing expertise in the operation of the U.S. capital markets and assistance in dealing with outside professionals that companies deal with when their securities are traded in the U.S.
We advise our clients with regard to:
- Corporate development
- Corporate compliance and governance
- Structure and issues relating to general corporate finance*
- Public Market Preparation
- Introduction to investment banks and underwriters of public offerings and private investments in public equity (PIPEs)*
- Regulation FD compliance
- Merger and acquisition transactions*
- Executive Consultants
* TRIPOINT CAPITAL ADVISORS is not a broker dealer nor registered investment advisor and in certain transactions shall only act as a "finder." This means that TRIPOINT CAPITAL ADVISORS shall only introduce clients to possible acquisition candidates and shall not assist in negotiating the proposed business combination. TRIPOINT CAPITAL ADVISORS services exclude any financially related transactions including activities related to capital raising or formation, nor shall TRIPOINT CAPITAL ADVISORS services include any services that constitute the rendering of any legal opinions or performance of work that is in the ordinary purview of a Certified Public Accountant or Attorney. All broker dealer transactions shall be serviced through TriPoint Global Equities, LLC, a FINRA member firm.